- Proprietary technology to collect accessibility data - Analysis relative to international accessibility standards and Sage Best Practices
- Analysis relative to international accessibility standards and Sage Best Practices
- Sage Accessible Hospitality Training for hotel staff, attractions staff, and travel agents
- Sage Accessibility Leadership Workshop for executives and managers
- Gain consumer trust with the Sage Certified accessibility badge
- Destinations, hotels, attractions, restaurants, cruise ships, and more
- Content meets the five requirements for effective accessibility information
- Marketing channels to specifically reach people with disabilities
John Sage, CEO of Sage Inclusion, is a global leader in helping travel associations and their members to improve accessibility and inclusivity for the 20% of the population with a disability. He is the only accessible travel CEO member of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) where he was the primary author of WTTC’s Inclusive and Accessible Travel Guidelines. Mr. Sage is currently serving on the US Travel and Tourism Advisory Board where he advises the US Secretary of Commerce. Other travel associations who have leaned on his expertise include the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), Airports Council International (ACI), and Global Business Travel Association (GBTA).
Mr. Sage’s experience includes 22 years personally traveling with his manual wheelchair, founding 3 accessible travel companies, managing a team who has spent 200,000 hours on accessible trip planning, and 13 years of industry-leading marketing to travelers with disabilities. He and his team thoroughly understand what disabled travelers need and have incorporated 3 international accessible travel standards and 5 national accessibility requirements for people from all four disability groups (mobility, vision, hearing, and cognitive). He is one of the few people in the travel industry to have achieved IAAP’s Certified Accessibility Professional designation.
The Last Untapped Travel Demographic
20-25% of source markets have a disability.
Not just wheelchair users.
Many are “seniors with bad knees”.
Loyal customers who travel in non-peak periods
We are thrilled to announce that an insightful interview with our CEO John Sage on the topic of accessibility has been published in A Texas Guide!
In this thought-provoking interview, John sheds light on the importance of inclusivity, breaking down barriers, and creating equal opportunities for all individuals, regardless of their abilities.
Dive into the article to gain valuable insights into our company's commitment to accessibility and how we are working towards making the world a more inclusive place.
Join us in celebrating this fantastic achievement by reading the interview and sharing it with your friends, family, and colleagues! Let's spread awareness and encourage a more inclusive society together!